BHOTE-KOSHI (Two Days-rapid graded 4/4+)
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge (Map)
This steepest rafting river in Nepal will welcome you after just a couple of hours out of Kathmandu. Now, show your concentration as a river-runner as it offers a pure adrenaline rush. Amazingly ! it is 26 kms of continuous white water rafting in 2 days. This Himalayan river runs throughout the year. Starts with drive to Barhabise, easy access from Kathmandu.
Day 01: Meet at the office as per time arranged by your expedition leader at the pre-departure meeting. Then we travel by our private bus to starting point Baseri, this is a spectacular drive through village and if weather permits, you will have fantastic mountain views i.e. Ganesh himal, Langtang, Annapurna South etc.
Upon in starting point then leader give you safety talk and lunch than provide all paddling gears for the trip, this day we provides about three and half hours of pure white water rafting. The river flows through a beautiful narrow canyon with 3+ to 5 class rapid with lust green vegetation and waterfalls when we hit the village of Barabise we load all the boats into our bus and drive back to our camp (in Basari).
Day 02: Early morning,after takeing drink and breakfast, leader give you reface your mind to give safety talks. Today we pass challenging rapid class 3 to 5. There is one 5+ rapid we have to shortcuts.
• Professional English speaking licensed guide & safety kayakers, highly trained safety team.
• International name brand ISO certified rafting & kayaking equipment including full personal outfitting from essential paddles, helmets & life jackets to dry tops, wetsuits, dry bags, pelican boxes
• Camping accommodation. We have top of the line camping equipment including toilet tents, shelters, personal tents, tarpaulins, mattresses, etc.
• 3 Meals a day. We provide fresh, delicious & hygienically prepared food while on the river, including tea, coffee & hot chocolate as well as drinking water
• Round trip private transportation
• River permits
• Industry standard first aid kits
• Unrelated transportation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc...
• Items of a personal nature (toiletries, clothing, camera etc)
• Alcohol and junk food
• Plastic bottled mineral water **we prefer to treat local stream water and help preserve our environment**
• Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew - but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
• Photos **we may offer trip photography at a small additional cost - please inquire!**
• Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited to offer a personal tip**